Located just behind the K-Mart in Mandeville, LA between the gymnastics facility and the car wash off Asbury Dr. near Sharp Rd. Our baseball training facility currently has two indoor cages for batting, hitting, pitching and fielding instruction, as well as, fitness equipment for strength training. We are also in the process of adding an outdoor cage and an iron mike pitching machine.
Guerilla Baseball Academy
4019 Lasalle St
Mandeville, LA 70471
Please call or visit Guerilla Baseball Academy on the northshore to meet owners Brent Pourciau and Chuck Hickman who are ready to assist you.
8:00 AM – 2:00 PM by appointment only
2:00 AM – 8:30Â PMÂ 7 days a week.
Please call or select the “Request A Membership” button to schedule a session.
Please print out both forms below to bring in on your first visit.
Guerilla Baseball Academy
RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
Guerilla Baseball Academy Rules and Regulations
General Terms and Conditions
- Anyone entering the batting cages must wear a batting helmet. Anyone throwing batting practice and/or pitching to batters must situate themselves behind a protective L-screen. Anyone participating in batting cage activity releases Guerilla Baseball Academy, LLC (GBA) from any and all liability that results from their actions, use of the equipment or the actions of any other person in the batting cage.
- A maximum of two people are allowed in any batting station at any time. These two people are: (a) a batter wearing a batting helmet; and (b) a pitcher throwing behind a protective L-screen.
- Guerilla Baseball Academy is a scheduled facility. Please do not enter your prescribed area until your scheduled start time. Individuals using the facility must cease all baseball activities at least five (5) minutes before their scheduled finish time to clean up equipment and return the prescribed area to its original state.
- Machines are not to be touched under any circumstances by anyone other than Guerilla Baseball Academy representatives, unless specifically allowed by GBA. Anyone touching any machine(s) without the specific prior consent of GBA shall be liable for all damage resulting from their actions.
- No person may enter or participate in any activity in or upon any training area without first having submitted a signed waiver form to GBA.
- Guerilla Baseball Academy is not responsible for any lost, misplaced, or stolen items or equipment.
1. No food of any type may be brought into the training area.
2. No gum or chewing tobacco may be chewed while inside the Facility.
3. Cigarettes and other tobacco products are prohibited inside the Facility.
4. No drinks of any type may be brought into the training area other than water. All other drinks are prohibited due to potential damage caused to the artificial turf.
Sneakers and turf shoes are the only footwear items allowed in the training area. No metal or molded cleats are allowed. Each person violating this rule shall be responsible for all resultant damage.
- No person may pull, hang onto or harm any of the netting in the batting cages and/or surrounding the training area.
- No throwing balls outside of caged area inside Guerilla Baseball Academy.
- No spitting is permitted within the indoor portion of Guerilla Baseball Academy.
Anyone violating these rules shall be subject to immediate expulsion without refund.